SIGN UP FOR MEMBERSHIP1) to enjoy the following benefits!
- Immediate savings 10% off!2)
- Spend and earn points. Every RM 1 spent = 1 point
- Earn double points during birthday month
Every 1000 points = Value of RM 103)
- Valid for a year
- Except controlled items
- Can be used for in store purchases
Your participation in The Natural Marketplace Membership Program shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:
To become The Natural Marketplace Loyalty Card Member, sign up as a member at The Natural Marketplace for a joining fee of RM 20. Once signed up, you are entitled to members’ prices in store and you can start earning points immediately.
PART 1. General Terms and Conditions
- The Natural Marketplace Membership program is a points-based customer loyalty program (hereinafter referred to as the “Program”) operated by The Natural Marketplace Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
- Your participation as a user of the Program (hereinafter referred to as the “Member”) entitles you to use The Natural Marketplace Loyalty Card issued to you by the Company as a tool to earn loyalty points (hereinafter referred to as the “Loyalty Points”) upon purchases made at The Natural Marketplace subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- As a Member, you may also be entitled to any other benefits that may be offered by the Company from time to time subject to the additional terms and conditions that may be issued by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to impose a membership fee of an amount as may be determined by the Company from time to time.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel your participation in the Program or any of the Member Benefits in the occurrence of any of the following events:
- If you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions governing your participation in the Program;
- If you abuse any of the Points Benefits;
- In the unfortunate event of your death.
- In the event of cancellation of your participation in the Program, you shall not be entitled to make any claim or ask for refund of the Membership Fee already paid to the Company (if any) or any Membership Points already deducted by the Company for the enjoyment of the Membership Benefits (if any) prior to such cancellation and you shall no longer be entitled to enjoy any or all of the Membership Benefits, and your accumulated and unredeemed Membership Points may, at the sole discretion of the Company, be nullified and voided. In the unfortunate event of your death, your participation in the Program shall be automatically terminated and all Membership Points balance in your Account may be nullified or voided unless, at the sole discretion of the Company and upon written request and proof of death, such Membership Points may be transferred to the Account (as defined in Clause 1.7 below) of the deceased's spouse, children or parents with proof of relationship.
- You agree to the Company recording in its computer system your personal details as supplied by you and/ or any transactional data and/ or activities arising from your use of the Card at the Company (herein before and after referred to as “Account”). You further agree that the Company shall be entitled to use all personal data provided, for the purposes of improving the Company’s products and services, communicating relevant marketing and promotional details, and supporting any investigation of complaints, and suspected suspicious transactions; prevention or detection of crime; disclosure as required by law. The Company does not intend to sell or pass on a member’s information to any other company, business or other organisation (unless required to by law).
- Your enjoyment of any of the Membership Benefits under the Program is expressly conditional upon your compliance with all the terms and conditions governing your participation in the Program herein contained. The Company reserves the right to revoke your participation in the Program if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- The Company reserves the rights to amend any of the terms and conditions contained herein by giving you a notice no less than three (3) days prior to any amendment and such notice shall be deemed to have been given by the Company by publishing such notice in its Website www.thenaturalmp.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”)
- The Company reserves the rights to suspend or terminate any or all of the Membership Benefits in the event of any delay or failure by the Company to perform its obligations as required by this agreement to the extent that such delay or failure to perform is caused by a reason or circumstance beyond the Company's control, including, without limitation, acts or omissions on your part, non-performance by any third party, and failure or malfunction of computer or telecommunications hardware, equipment or software, provided that the Company could not have foreseen the specific reason or circumstance which caused the delay or failure at the time of the conclusion of this agreement or could not reasonably have been expected to have avoided or overcome it or its consequences;
- The Company may terminate the Program at any time for any reason and in such event it shall notify you no less than fourteen (14) days prior to such termination and such notice shall be deemed sent by the Company posting a notice in the Website of its intention to terminate the Program. In the event of the termination of the Program, the Company shall use its best effort to honor your Membership benefits during the said notice period and that all Loyalty Points balance in your Account as of the effective date of the termination of the Program shall be nullified or voided by the Company.
- The Company is the final authority as to the interpretation of the terms and conditions herein contained and as to any other question or dispute regarding the Program. The Company will not be taken to have waived any of its rights, even if it continues to award Loyalty Points to you and/or permits any redemption of the Loyalty Points when it is not obliged to do so under these terms and conditions.
- This agreement and any action relating to this agreement will be interpreted and governed by the laws of Malaysia without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
- By your first use of the Card issued to you, you agree that you have read and understand and agree to all the terms and conditions governing your participation in the Program herein contained and the respective terms and conditions of the respective Membership Benefits issued by the Company.
PART 2: Terms and Conditions Governing the Use of the Card for Accumulation of Loyalty Points.
- The Card is a tool for your identification and for recording of:
- Your purchase transactions at the Company for obtaining Loyalty Points; and
- The redemption of Loyalty Points for purchase. It is not a charge, credit or debit card or any type of payment card and it may not be assigned or transferred.
- The Card is the sole and exclusive property of the Company which reserves the rights to cancel the Cards issued to you if your participation in the Program is revoked or terminated for any reason. In the event that the Card is cancelled, you shall not be entitled to use the Card to:
- Obtain Loyalty Points for any of your purchases at the Company and
- Redeem any Loyalty Points balance in your Account as at the time of and after the cancellation of your Card.
- You shall immediately inform the Company when the Card is lost or stolen by:
- Sending an email to: email@example.com; OR
- Calling the Company: +6016 280 3539
- If the Card issued to you is lost, stolen or damaged, a replacement Card will be provided to you by you paying RM10.00 for each replacement Card or by the Company deducting 1000 Loyalty Points from your accumulated and unredeemed Loyalty Points as recorded in the Account. The Company reserves the right to change the rate of such fee and/or the amount of Loyalty Points to be deducted without any prior notice.
- Should a lost or stolen Card be found and used by a third party, all Loyalty Points related to any purchase made by the third party will be reversed from your Account once the Company becomes aware of the same.
- The Company will not be responsible for any delay in replacing a lost or stolen Card, for unauthorized use of a Card, or for delayed or lost correspondence, whether in the mail or otherwise or for any loss arising from the same.
- All bona fide Loyalty Points awarded to you shall be valid for accumulation to make redemption of Rewards by you within a year from issuance date (revision may be determined and informed by the Company from time to time).
- The Loyalty Points awarded to you do not have any cash value and are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and they may only be redeemed by the Member or deducted or nullified by the Company pursuant to the provisions under this agreement.
- A record of all Loyalty Points earned will be kept in the member’s account maintained on The Natural Marketplace Loyalty Card system. You may check the balance of the Loyalty Points accumulated at any time by one of the following methods
- Check your point balance on the bottom of your latest receipt OR
- At the cashier counter at the Company’s retail store
The Natural Marketplace’s Loyalty Program is owned and Operated by The Natural Marketplace Sdn Bhd.